Warndon Neighbourhood Plan
Thank you for taking the time to look at the Warndon Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan consultation document. If you are new to the area or you have not seen the paper copy of the consultation document which has been delivered to all households in the parish you maybe wondering what a Neighbourhood Plan is and how this will affect you!
For a summary of what the Neighbourhood Plan is, and an update of progress to date, please click on this link
The Warndon Parish Draft Neighbourhood Plan is now subject to a six-week public consultation.
We encourage you to read and consider the contents of the summary/plan and welcome any feedback you may wish to give us using the form below.
Once this consultation ends, the responses received will be analysed and revised for further consultation before being submitted for examination by an independent inspector and hopefully becoming an adopted plan. This will give it the same status as other development plans, such as the South Worcestershire Development Plan, against which all planning applications must be assessed.
The plan seeks to turn community aspirations into planning policies to inform future development in Warndon Parish, so it is important that you tell us what you think. The consultation will start on the 10th May 2021 and ends on 21st June 2021.
The Vision for Warndon is as follows:
‘Future developments within the parish of Warndon should maintain the balance between the residential, business, environmental and heritage areas of the parish, in keeping with the principles embodied in the Warndon Local Plan (1988) - the blueprint for the layout of the parish.’
Flowing from this Vision, are a series of objectives which are summarised as:
- Green Network - To protect the integrity of the Green Network within the parish, as safeguarded by the principles of the Warndon Local Plan (1988).
- Local Green Space - To protect specific areas of Local Green Space, to reflect their value as part of the local environment, as well as the value placed upon them by residents and visitors to the area.
- Heritage - To safeguard the remaining rural character of the parish landscape - using the principles set out in the Warndon Local Plan (1988).
- Conservation - To protect the Trotshill and Warndon Court Conservation Areas, as envisaged when they were first designated in 1986.
- Development - To protect the Warndon Significant Gap from inappropriate development, as set out in the Warndon Local Plan (1988).
The consultation is now closed, but feel free to browse through the page and get in contact if you have any enquiries.
The information that you supply will be processed by Warndon Parish Council, who, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, are the Data Controller. The information you supply may also be shared with independent researchers employed directly by the Parish Council to undertake additional analysis of the results. Any information you provide will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for the purposes of developing the Neighbourhood Plan and any developments arising therefrom.
Your information will not be shared with any other parties, but please note that any comments you make may appear anonymously in the published results.
If you have any queries about the survey, or need assistance completing the questionnaire, please contact Andy Taylor at Andy.Taylor@WarndonParishCouncil.org or T: 01905 25146
If you are having technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org